In this virtual workshop, AWS and Databricks solution architects specializing in the gaming industry will showcase pre-built solution accelerators for the most common gamer lifecycle use cases, including personalization, segmentation, customer lifetime value and churn prediction. They will show you how to take these pre-built notebooks based on best practices now in production at enterprise scale, and implement them into your own environment to stand up more accurate and flexible machine learning models within two weeks. Then Felix Baker, head of data services for SEGA Europe, will talk about the advanced AI use cases they are deploying at SEGA to build better player experiences.
And finally we will then go deep into how to leverage streaming data and natural language processing in near real-time to flag toxic language and behavior before they become user experience issues.
Join this event to:
- Learn how to build scalable and reliable pipelines for real-time gaming analytics
- Get an overview of the pre-built solution accelerators for common gamer lifecycle data and AI use cases
- Hear a Databricks customer discuss how they are leveraging the power of AWS and Databricks to improve the gamer experience
Event Agenda [BST]
- 9:00–9:15 AM Welcome and Overview of AWS and Databricks Solutions for Gaming
- 9:15–9:30 AM Customer Presentation: SEGA Europe
- 9:30-9:50 AM Technical Hands-On Workshop: Deep Dive Into Gamer Lifecycle
- 9:50–10:00 AM Q&A