As a digital native, your company is on a mission. Maybe you’re an early startup taking on Google and reinventing the search experience, maybe you’re a unicorn trying to stop the next big cyberattack or better connect neighborhoods, or maybe you’re a multi-decacorn EV manufacturer, taking on GM, Ford and Tesla. The common thread is that your company – your mission – will succeed or fail by your ability to use data to drive innovation to better support your customers and stay ahead of the competition.
For you to be successful, there are three key requirements to unlocking that ability to drive innovation:
- Free up your team from having to deal with infrastructure, letting them focus on your mission and innovation
- Enable your teams to scale, and collaborate, as seamlessly as possible
- Manage and reduce your cloud spend
At the “Innovate at Scale With a Data Lakehouse Platform” event, learn how digital native companies are adopting an open data lakehouse paradigm — built on a single, unified, open and reliable modern data stack — putting data and AI to use in strategic ways to deliver on their business initiatives.
- 10:00–10:20 AM Enabling an Open, Petabyte-Scale Data Architecture With Databricks
- 10:20–10:40 AM Lakehouse Architecture in Practice
- 10:40–11:20 AM Customer Panel: Lessons Learned in Building Data Platforms
- 11:20 AM–12:00 PM AMA With the Databricks Technical Team
Register today so you can:
- Hear about the open lakehouse architecture and the advantages it offers over data warehouses and lakes
- Find out how to extend and simplify your data platform by adopting lakehouse architecture concepts
- See how you can add reliability, performance and governance to your open data lake
- Hear how digital natives unlock developer productivity by building highly scalable and reliable data pipelines for analytics and machine learning
- Network with and hear from your data engineering and machine learning peers at other digital native companies