Machine learning enables organizations to make more informed decisions and predictions at record speed. Cloud computing enables you to tap into a wider variety of data sources to improve the accuracy and speed of these predictions. Join Databricks and Microsoft to learn how to leverage Azure best practices for implementing a complete data science lifecycle, enabling data teams to scale effectively using Azure Databricks, MLflow and other Azure services.
This live workshop will teach you how to:
- Train models and create predictions with Azure Databricks
- Track experiments and tune hyperparameters with MLflow
- Deploy and serve models with MLflow and other Azure services
Event Agenda (PT):
- 9:00 AM Databricks Keynote
- 9:15 AM Customer Presentation
- 9:30 AM Data Science Hands-On Lab: Train a Model With Azure Databricks
- 10:50 AM Partner Keynote and Demo
- 11:00 AM Q&A
Join this workshop to learn how to leverage Azure best practices for implementing a complete data science lifecycle.
Event Co-Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft Privacy Statement)