December 10th, 2019 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Today, government agencies have access to massive volumes of geospatial data. By applying advanced analytics to these datasets, agencies can deliver on a broad range of use cases from transportation planning to disaster recovery and population health management.
While many agencies have invested in geospatial datasets, few have the proper technology to prepare these large, complex datasets for analytics. Furthermore, most agencies lack the expertise needed to take full advantage of popular open-source big data and spatial analytics tools like Apache Spark™
, and GeoTrellis
, inhibiting their ability to build AI applications. Join this webinar and live demo to learn how to easily overcome these challenges with Databricks to deliver on cutting edge use cases.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Top geospatial use cases in Public Sector spanning public safety, defense, infrastructure management, health services, fraud prevention and more
- Challenges analyzing large volumes of geospatial data with legacy architectures
- How Databricks and open-source tools can be used to overcome these challenges in the cloud
- Live demos:
- Geospatial Data Prep: Ingesting and joining millions of vehicle rides for spatial analysis on taxi pickup and dropoff patterns
- Geospatial Deep Learning: Detecting objects with deep learning on satellite imagery
Kevin Davis, Vice President of Public Sector, Databricks
Michael Johns, Public Sector Field Engineering Manager, Databricks
Derek Yeager, Public Sector Solutions Architect, Databricks